Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG)
RENTECH BOILER SYSTEMS offers a full range of custom-designed HRSG systems to meet the most demanding project requirements.
- Custom-engineered HRSGs for gas turbines from 1MW to 40 MW
- Factory assembled natural circulation water tube designs
- Crossflow or waterwall designs available
- Water-cooled furnaces for high duct fired applications
- Single or multiple pressure designs
- Design features to accommodate high cycling operation
- Variety of firing solutions to suit project requirements including supplementary or fresh air firing
- Integrated SCR and CO systems for single source responsibility
- Feed-water and condensate heaters for maximum heat recovery
RENTECH is the industry leader in HRSGs for gas turbines up to 40 MW. RENTECH offers designs based on application and operating conditions.
Cross Flow Two-Drum HRSG
- Complete shop assembly to minimize installation cost
- Saturated or superheated steam application
- Remote steam drums for higher steam capacities or shipping restrictions
- Unfired or supplementary fired applications
- Multiple gas passes for smaller gas turbines
Our waterwall HRSG shares many design features with our industry-leading direct fired packaged boilers. We design RENTECH waterwall HRSGs for applications that require high levels of supplemental firing.
- Single-pass gas flow to minimize gas side pressure drop
- Supplemental firing temperatures to 3,000°F
- “O” type or “A” type configurations available
- Convection type superheaters
- Fresh air firing to provide uninterrupted steam production